- Dean Roussel – Term: 11/19/19 – 11/21/23
- Keith Richards – Term: 11/16/21 – 11/18/25
- Charles “Peter” Rabbitt – Term: 11/16/21 – 11/18/25
The Board of Assessment Appeals for the Town of Sterling will meet on one or more dates during the month of March for the purpose of hearing appeals for the assessments of real and personal property. March hearings are by appointment. Applications for hearing are available in the Assessor’s office and under the Forms section of this website. Applications must be returned to the Assessor’s office between February 1, 2023 and February 20, 2023. Applicants will receive notice of the time and date of their appointment by mail.
The Board of Assessment Appeals will also meet in September 18, 2023 from 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm for the purpose of hearing motor vehicle appeals.
Public Notices & Petitions
- Click here to go to the Public Notices web site page.
- 2022 Petition to BAA-February 2023 due
- For real estate and personal property appeals. Petition to be filled out and returned by February 20, 2022 to the Board of Assessment Appeals. By appointment only.
- BAA application 9-2023 MV
- For motor vehicle appeals. Petition to be brought with you to the September meeting. Meets in Room 16 of the town hall.