- Dean Roussel – Term: 11/19/19 – 11/21/23
- Keith Richards – Term: 11/21/17 – 11/16/21
- Charles “Peter” Rabbitt – Term: 11/21/17 – 11/16/21
The Board of Assessment Appeals for the Town of Sterling will meet on one or more dates during the month of March for the purpose of hearing appeals for the assessments of real and personal property. March hearings are by appointment. Applications for hearing are available in the Assessor’s office and under the Forms section of this website. Applications must be returned to the Assessor’s office between February 1, 2020 and February 20, 2020. Applicants will receive notice of the time and date of their appointment by mail.
The Board of Assessment Appeals will also meet on September 21 & 23 2020 from 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm for the purpose of hearing motor vehicle appeals. Notice of the date and time of the meeting will be published prior to the hearing date.
Public Notices & Petitions
- Click here to go to the Public Notices web site page.
- 2019 Petition to BAA – Due February 2020
For real estate and personal property appeals. Petition to be filled out and returned by February 20, 2020 to the Board of Assessment Appeals. By appointment only.
- BAA application 9-2019 MV
- For motor vehicle appeals. Petition to be brought with you to the September 21 or 23 2020 meeting at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm. Meets in Room 16 of the town hall.