|Patricia Ball – Economic Development Coordinator
Phone Number: (860) 564-4752
Fax Number: (860) 564-1660
Economic Development, by definition, is the attraction and retention of businesses to a Town. This office is responsible for talking with, pursuing, and then maintaining all aspects of a companies’ needs, should they make the decision to locate here. Each potential client is given 100% attention, in hopes they do choose to locate in Sterling.
This office deals with all the needs of each business, from knowing their financial needs, to their questions, such as:
- Does the Industrial Park have city water & city sewer?
- What cell phone carriers are located on our cell tower?
- Where is our local Town Hall?
Sterling strives to keep a good balance of residential and commercial entities, both for the Town’ s revenue base and for providing services to/for the Town’ s residents and visitors.
Information and Forms
- Sterling Industrial Park Fact Sheet
- To be listed in our 2015 Business Directory at no charge, please send us your: business name, owner name, address, phone number and web address and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View information about the Sterling Industrial Park.
- CERC Town Profile – 2014
Demographic information about Sterling from the CT Economic Resource Center.