Note from the Registrars Office
The new registrar office hours will be Monday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. The office will no longer be open Wednesday nights effective July 1st. If Monday happens to be a holiday and the town hall is closed we will be in on Tuesday from 19:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Diana Firlik and Tammy Etheridge
|Tammy Etheridge (R)
Diana Firlik (D)
Phone Number: (860) 564-2654
Monday 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Special hours if called for by the Secretary of State.
To register online to vote, click the image below.
To register in Connecticut, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a resident of a Connecticut municipality
- Be at least 18 years of age on or before the next election
- Not be convicted of a felony
- Registration forms may be obtained in many public places, including libraries, motor vehicles offices, supermarkets, town and state offices.
- Your registration is subject to the approval of the municipal registrars of voters.
- Information for Absentee Voting. Please mail applications to Sterling Town Clerk, P.O. Box 157, Oneco, CT 06373